Based in the Charlottesville office, Donna leads the ongoing development of the Salesforce CRM database for SELC’s development and communications professionals. She is the primary Salesforce system administrator, maintaining SELC’s implementation of the software, which integrates outreach, advocacy, giving, and donor information for nonprofits.
Donna holds four Salesforce certifications and came to SELC with 20 years of experience in the nonprofit and educational technology sectors.
She was drawn to SELC “by the warm, mission-centered collegiality of the headquarters team and the organization’s ongoing steps toward diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of its work, partnerships, culture, and team,” she says. “I am most proud of SELC’s work with local partners, such as the Black Warrior Riverkeeper in Alabama.”
Donna grew up in Palo Alto, California and has lived in Charlottesville since 2011. She is also fond of Montreat, North Carolina. “My three young children have loved wading up Flat Creek with its sparkling, mica-laden rocks,” she says.
- Rare Book School, Director of Technology
- Princeton University, Office of Information Technology Help Desk
- M.A., Princeton University
- M.A., University of California, Berkeley
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship
- B.S., Stanford University
- A.B., Stanford University
- With SELC since 2022